Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Bennett's First Family Photo Shoot - Talega Family Photographer

So you can probably tell from the number of photos I am about to post, that I enjoyed this photo session.  It was really easy going, super relaxed, and we got some great shots.  This shoot was both to capture the newborn (5 weeks-ish) and the family.  I hope you enjoy some of these pictures as much as I have.

(These are some of my personal favorites - I love love capturing some good old-fashioned sun flare)






(I love Mark's - the dad's - expression in this one)

(I am obsessed with baby feet...if you haven't figured it out by now)




(I think the nose-to-nose is so cute)

(Happy mamas are the best!)

Thanks guys for letting me take your photos - it was a treat :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. oooo my fave is the 3rd to last of them against that plain white back drop..so dreamy. Beautiful pics brynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete