Thursday, May 20, 2010

Maternity Photos for Baby Samantha: Laguna Beach Maternity Photographer


Today I had the joy in photographing this couple, who happen to be friends of mine.  Haley and I are due only two weeks apart, so I am sure one pregnant lady photographing another pregnant lady looked a little funny.  We had been scheduled to shoot these pictures last weekend but the weather did not cooperate so we postponed until today, and I am so glad we did because it was so picture perfect outside ;) These two are going to be such great parents, I am so excited for them.  I am especially excited that we are both having little girls so close together - they will be instant friends I am sure.  I am anxious to get more of these pictures posted, but for now, this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment