Sunday, October 24, 2010

What I Am Working on Now | Orange County Photographer

Here is a little look at some of my recent shoots.  I am still finishing up a couple of older sessions too, but these are from the last week or so.  



This is my sweet little niece Mazie.  We took these on her 1/2 birthday...I can't believe she is already 6 months old and sporting her first tooth!  Here are her parents when they were waiting for her arrival and here she is as a fresh little babe.  Babies grow way too fast!


Remember this couple? This cute little girl belongs to them.  She is so cute and so easy going, she's definitely a keeper.  


And do you remember them?  They are a Mr. and a Mrs. now :) This is from their wedding up in Santa Barbara earlier this weekend.  I am so anxious to go through all of their pictures - it was a fun event to shoot.  Great couple, great location, fun stuff.

Come back soon - I will be updating more soon! For now, I am off to Laguna Beach for a family photo session :)


No comments:

Post a Comment