Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Dakota at the Beach | Laguna Beach Family Photographer












I loved all of these costume changes (literally...check out the lamb costume Dakota wore for Halloween!) and I love these big blue eyes, I love the buckets (maybe you haven't noticed...but I went on a bucket streak there for awhile...love babies in buckets) and I loved this shoot.  The story on how I know this family is really random, and probably not even worth me spewing out right now, but I am going to go ahead because I didn't sleep much last night and I am really tired right now, and my judgment is probably a little off.  Anyways, when I was in college I worked at Abercrombie.  The mom, Megan, was my manager...but the random thing about that is that she grew up in a small town in Minnesota with my brother-in-law...and she just happened to end up in the same Mission Viejo store that I was in. AND THEN...Dakota was born just one day after my niece Mazie.  Random, right?  


I think I should go to sleep now before I ramble off any more nonsense :)


Na-Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment