Monday, December 20, 2010

A Little Soggy | Manhattan Beach Family Photographer

So a couple of weeks ago I went up to Manhattan Beach for a family photo session at the beach.  On my drive up there is started to rain and the skies turned dark gray.  I called my clients and they said the skies were clear by them, so we decided to do the session and not postpone.  Unfortunately, as soon as I stepped out of my car after driving an hour and a half, it started pouring.  Bummer.  Luckily, my clients were great sports and we took quick pictures when there was a break in the rain.  There wasn't much time for "posing" but luckily this group was good at quickly clustering together for their shots.  Here is a little preview from our very soggy day at the beach.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment