Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding at The Hills | Southern California Wedding Photographer



















I love shooting weddings, and this one was no exception.  In fact, this was the wedding that made me realize that I love shooting weddings.  It is so much fun spending the day photographing beautiful people, beautiful things, happy faces, growing families, and memories that will last forever.  


It was pouring rain on Lindsay and Aaron's wedding day, but they didn't let it phase them.  In fact, I think they thought it was sort of fun.  Well, I thought it was sort of fun anyways ;)  They had a traditional Catholic ceremony and then they celebrated with a reception at The Hills Hotel.  The reception hall was amazing, it was seriously all so perfect.  I am so happy for these two - they make a perfect pair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment