Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happily Ever After | Southern California Wedding Photographer

First of all, I love shooting weddings.  When I started doing photography I didn't think weddings were for me, but now I am obsessed, they are my favorite.

Last month I went up to Upland/Rancho Cucamonga area to shoot this wedding.  I actually shot the engagements and the wedding within weeks of each other, that was a first :)  but it all worked out so well.  I met this couple after shooting a wedding awhile back where Daniel was the best man.  

Christina and Daniel got married at the Fleur de Lis Wedding Chapel and had their reception at the Magic Lamp Inn.  Here is a look at their wedding day where they became a family of three. 


My most favorite picture from the day...



Christina carried her grandmother's charms on her bouquet.




This little guy was fun to photograph.


Christina always seems to have really fun shoes.


The bride and her son Durant. 


The light when they exited the chapel was so pretty!








Durant and his new pops.



I loved all of the little kids running around at the reception.  Kids always make things more fun :)



I am so glad you two found your happily ever after...you deserve it :)

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
    destination wedding photography

    ReplyDelete