Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Radio Flyer | San Juan Capistrano Family Photographer

I am feeling photo inspired these days and I am so excited about all of the upcoming weddings this year and photo sessions.  Things are good :)

This photo session was done a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me of how much I love shooting young families.  Maybe it is because I am in the same place in my life, or maybe it is because these babies have so much learning and growing to do, and the parents do too, and it is such an awesome part of life...living, growing, evolving.  Don't want to get too deep here, so just know that whatever it is, I dig it.

I also dig little Jack Attack here and his awesome little Radio Flyer wagon.  His parents are pretty cool too.
     
I really like this first picture, there is something so clean about an all white background.  









Is it just me or does this little guy look a lot like his mama?! 


And one of my personal favorites from the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment