Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Anthony + Katie | Orange County Engagement Photographer

Whoo hoo! I think these pictures are fun.  Looking back at all of the proofs I was amazed at how many kissing pictures I took...good thing these two like each other otherwise they probably would have been incredibly annoyed ;)

Katie and I went to high school together (although we didn't really know each other all that well) and I have done a lot of photos for different members of her family.  It is fun getting to know everyone, especially since they will all be at Anthony & Katie's wedding coming up this August which I am so excited to get to shoot!  I love shooting weddings, they are pretty much my favorite these days.












Aren't these two sweet, with their gazillions of kisses and all? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment