Monday, May 16, 2011

Two If By Sea | Laguna Beach Engagement Photographer

One thing I really enjoy about my job is the opportunities I get to reconnect with old friends, classmates, colleagues (that sounds very professional...I feel a little uncomfortable using that word) and acquaintances.  I went to school way back when with Britt & Zo and have stayed in contact with them over Facebook.  Awhile back I got to shoot their roaring 20's engagement party and I was thrilled to get to shoot their engagements as well.  It is a treat getting to have mini high school reunions...and I think it is funny that way back when in high school I never thought I would be someday shooting my classmates' weddings, engagement, newborn and family photos.  It is interesting where life takes you.  









No comments:

Post a Comment