Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mini-Session Preview (in honor of Ruby and the Taylor Family)

On Friday I offered mini-sessions in Laguna Beach in honor of Ruby and the Taylor family.  All proceeds from these sessions went directly to the Taylor's to help cover Ruby's medical expenses.


You can learn more about this amazing family and read their story here.  You can donate directly to the family here.  You can also learn more about organ donation and do your part by registering here.  


Friday wasn't the best day.  I was so devastated by the loss of little Ruby, it was tough.  I was sort of dreading leaving my house, but doing these sessions made me so happy and I am so grateful that I had support and awesome clients that also wanted to do something to help out the Taylors, even if it is something so small compared to their huge loss.  


I love you Taylor family - you are in my thoughts and prayers all day long.  


Here is a quick look at Friday's sessions.  I decided to go with all kissing pictures in honor of all the love for Rubes.





I will be offering more mini-sessions soon.  Stay tuned :)

Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment