Friday, November 4, 2011

Rain or Shine | Southern California Engagement Photographer

It was raining today and I had an engagement session scheduled whether it be rain or shine.  We were working with a really tight busy schedule so we didn't have any other option.  I was a little worried about the conditions and I was praying for the best.  The best was what we got.  I met up with Elissa & Trevor at Los Rios Street and the rain cleared up and we had some perfect fallish weather for photos...it was wonderful. 















Doesn't Elissa have the cutest dimples?  I think so too.
Brynn

3 comments:

  1. I am Trevor's sister. These turned out so beautifully. I'm obsessed with them. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good, Brynn!! You are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Elissa is beautiful and you captured them beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete