Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Harline Family :: Orange County Family Photographer

Family photo season is upon us and I am genuinely really excited about it.  One of my favorite things is getting to photograph the same clients year after year - I love seeing how families have grown and changed and it is fun capturing the familiar faces.  My world revolves around my family, and I feel lucky getting to spend my time "working" around other families and seeing how they interact and how they love one another.  As corny as it sounds, my job really is uplifting and I feel fortunate to get to do what I do.  

I loved this autumnish summer session - I bet you wouldn't guess it was 92 degrees during the beginning of this shoot?  I should mentioned that we started this session at 6:15PM...what is with the heat?!  

Such a cute and sweet family and it doesn't get better than that!













Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment