Saturday, April 6, 2013

It Has Been Awhile...

Well folks, I kind of forgot about this itty bitty blog of mine.  A little over 6 months ago I welcomed one of the cutest little boys you ever did see into the world and my blogging days basically vanished into thin air.  Since Decker Thomas Dimick made his appearance on September 27, 2012 I have had 40 something photo shoots and I have failed to document any of them.  Sorry!

I was in love the second I laid eyes on my boy.


Daddy was smitten too.


First picture as a family of 5.  I couldn't be happier.


Here is my sweet dream of a boy at 6 days old.



And here he is with his sisters at 3 weeks old.


Here he is on his 1/2 birthday.


And here he is just a few days ago. I love his guts so much it almost makes me hurt.  He is truly made of magic and I can't get over how luck we are to have him as our very own! 


Being a mom is a dream come true.    
Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment