Here are pictures I took of Lauren (a.k.a LoLo) when she was just a week old. She is so cute and I love her little lips. The first pictures is my favorite, I think everything about it is just so sweet.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Little Baby LoLo | San Clemente Infant Photographer
Things have been busy busy around here to say the least. It has been wonderful, but I am glad this week is going to slow down so I can hopefully finish up some editing, catch up on my blog, and maybe even get a little more sleep :)
Here are pictures I took of Lauren (a.k.a LoLo) when she was just a week old. She is so cute and I love her little lips. The first pictures is my favorite, I think everything about it is just so sweet.
Here are pictures I took of Lauren (a.k.a LoLo) when she was just a week old. She is so cute and I love her little lips. The first pictures is my favorite, I think everything about it is just so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment