Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fire Station Field Trip















I so totally enjoyed this photo shoot! This family was referred to me by some of my favorite past clients, and going into it I was thinking that they were going to be cool...but I was still so happy to find out that they really were cool.  Everything just came naturally for this shoot...we hung out, walked around, and explored Manhattan Beach (which was also fun for me because that is not my regular stomping ground).  We started off taking pictures outside the fire station and just as we were about to move on to our next location one of the firemen came out and offered to give us a little tour of the station and to see the fire trucks.  It was fun switching things up, and the little fire station field trip made this shoot pretty unique.  I know I posted a lot of pictures, there was just such a variety I was having a hard time narrowing it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment