Saturday, November 6, 2010

A New Favorite Location | Manhattan Beach Family Photographer


Today I went up to Manhattan Beach for a photo shoot.  Since I am from San Clemente and don't head up that way very often, I left it up to my clients to pick a spot.  Sometimes going to a location blindly is a little scary...you never know what kind of light you are going to get, what the atmosphere will be like, etc. etc.  And although it can be a little scary, it is also exciting to switch it up and try something new.  Today was one of those days where I was surprised with a great location!  We took pictures by the fire station (one of the firefighters came out and even gave us a little tour...who knew I would be going on a field trip today?), took a little stroll, and got some fun shots in this little shopping/dining area.  I so want to go back to Manhattan Beach and shoot there more often, I loved it.  In fact, I loved it so much I think it might be a new favorite place of mine...


Oh ya, and working with a great family is always a treat too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment