Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All in the Family | Irvine Family Photographer

What do you call family that is your family but not really your family?  Cousins?  That is what I will call these people, my cousins.  My sister's in-laws were in town from Minnesota so I got to take their family Christmas photos.  It was a fun shoot, somewhat random location (not that random really...but when we first pulled up it looked like some kind of dirty concrete reservoir, I wasn't sure how these were going to turn out) but after walking a few minutes we found some pretty spots that seemed to work out kind of great.  I am still laughing to myself because the two "standing up" photos I am posting are in different locations but basically the exact same pose in both of them.  Ha.  I guess we could have gotten a little more creative :)  Love you guys - thanks for letting me hang out with all of you and taking some pictures :)











No comments:

Post a Comment