Thursday, December 2, 2010

Love is Thicker than Blood | Orange County Family Photographer

So, just the other day my husband suggested to me that I not post as many pictures from one photo session on the blog, he just thought it was a little over kill.  I took his words into consideration, but ironically, while struggling to narrow down my selection for this shoot, I was forced to purchase more storage space for my blog because I had used up my allotted amount.  Not being able to make decisions and eliminate some photos cost me five big ones.  Rats.















I have nothing but great things to say about this family! They are so happy and full of love and seriously enjoyable to be around.  I am so excited to shoot their wedding in February - I know it is going to be a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment