Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Those Eyes! | Southern California Engagement Photographer















I loved this shoot! I loved the couple, I loved the location, and I loved the lighting...magical.  I know this post is a little excessive with the amount of pictures I am including, but I had a hard time narrowing it down.  In all honesty, this is my "edited post"...there were about 5 more pictures originally posted that I decided to omit.  Geesh.  These two are so much fun to be around and so much fun to work with and I love love when people are up to do just about anything and go along with my poses even if they feel a little awkward and silly.  I am so excited to have the opportunity to shoot Tiffany & Kojo's wedding this June, I just know that it is going to be tons of fun!  Oh...and the title of my post...duh...I suppose I should address that.  These two have such pretty sparkly eyes...they both have a great twinkle!  I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do, people like this make my job fun.

Oh, and I also want to put a little disclaimer out there.  I often do my blogging late at night, like so late my eyes are crusting over and I don't even know how I am still sitting at my computer. That being said, please don't judge me for typos, misspellings, bad grammar, and complete nonsense...I am essentially "sleep typing" so please take that into consideration :)  

Happy Blog Stalking! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment