Thursday, January 6, 2011

refresh.


Could she be any prettier/cuter?  I think not.  And that goes for both the mama and the baby.


I feel refreshed.  I took a little break from my computer and that was exactly what I needed.  Whew! The holidays were crazy busy.


Now I am back and I am excited for all that 2011 will bring.  Hopefully all good stuff, of course.


While my friend and her sweet family were in town from Boston we met up to take some pictures.  We used to live together way back when, and gosh that feels like a lifetime ago.  Now she is all grown up and has a baby of her own :)


I will do a full post later, but I just wanted to quickly say that I am alive, and well, and I will catch up on all of my blogging soon.  In the meantime, enjoy these beauties :)



No comments:

Post a Comment