Friday, March 11, 2011

Meant to Be | Orange County Wedding Photographer

I am so grateful I got to work for this family and be their photographer on their big wedding day.  This is one of the kindest groups of people I have come across and I feel fortunate that I got to be there to capture their memories.

I was referred to Joanne by Toni from iCanvas Prints and the rest is history.  

Joanne was a glowing bride...


Before the ceremony I went to Joanne's house to photograph the ladies getting ready.  Her mom and her best friend were there to help her with her dress.


Joanne's niece happens to be an extremely talented florist and she created the floral arrangements.  Check out Bella Bloom Florals!




This day was extra special because Joanne's girls got to be a part of the wedding too.



Their blue eyes are amazing...





The ceremony was at the San Francisco Solano Church in Rancho Santa Margarita.  This was actually my second time shooting at this location.  My second shooter and partner in crime, Kelsey, was there with me capturing some great shots.  I love this one I got of Joanne walking down the aisle...




Together as a new family.


Tom & Joanne, oh so happy.


For the reception we headed over to Marbella Country Club.  Beautiful setting, beautiful day.  Beautiful family.



I am so happy for these two, they were totally meant to be.



The evening was full of sweet messages, good food, tasty cake, and lots of dancing.


These pictures crack me up...



It was a perfect today...sealed with a kiss.


Congratulations to this new family of four :)

No comments:

Post a Comment