Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Family | Laguna Beach Engagement Photographer

I took these pictures awhile back.  You might recognize the couple from a wedding sneak peek that I posted.  This shoot was pretty unique for a lot of reasons.  First of all, the engagement session and wedding were within weeks of each other.  Once Christina & Daniel got engaged they figured there was no sense in waiting around...might as well just hurry up and get married.  I kind of have to agree with them.  Why wait?  Second of all, Christina's son Durant was also part of the engagement session.  I like this, something different.  Durant wasn't in all of the shots, but we definitely got some photos of the new family-to-be.  And third, Daniel is a police officer.  Police officers tend to make me nervous, I don't know why.  You would think I was guilty of all sorts of things the way I get all flustered.  At the end of the shoot Daniel put on his uniform.  He wasn't too excited about it because I guess once you put on the uniform you are technically a cop and have to do cop-like duties.  We only snapped a few, and I completely forgot that we wanted to handcuff the two of them together (I thought it would be funny...) but I think I over came my fear of police officers...especially after being at their wedding and the best man was an officer, the man that married them was an officer, and who knows how many other people there also work with Daniel.  So, now that I rambled on and on about my stupid fear, enjoy some photos of this cute new family.















No comments:

Post a Comment