Thursday, August 11, 2011

Arhin Wedding Part 1 | Laguna Beach Wedding Photographer

A long long time ago I had the opportunity to shoot this awesome wedding in Laguna Beach.  Tiffany & Kojo are so fun and vibrant and really fun to be around.  They bubble over with personality :)  I loved when I got to shoot their engagement photos and shooting their wedding was just as fun, if not even better.  I am terrible at deciding and narrowing down which pictures to blog so this is Part 1 of the two part...possibly 3 part...post.  Don't hold your breath...you will turn blue before you scroll all the way down to the bottom and see all of the pictures ;)


























I don't know what it is but I love this one...



I can't wait to show you their gorgeous reception at the Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club!  Come back and visit us soon :)
Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment