Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Brody Bump | Newport Beach Photographer

As I sit here eyes glazed over, halfway awake waiting to hear news on Baby Ruby, I decided to do a little blog post from a maternity shoot I did awhile back.  Megan & Art are expecting their first son (and first child) in September and I could not be more excited for them.  There is something about holding your first newborn baby, becoming a first time parent, that is like nothing else in this world.  So as I am sitting here excited for the miracle of life and birth of Brody, I am also anxiously hoping and praying that Ruby is also gifted a miracle and that she can be gifted life through a liver donation.


Check out this cute bump...and isn't Megan beautiful?





They were joking around when I took this one...and it is my fave.






And while I have you here reading, why don't you take a second to look at this website and consider donating life...I signed up to be an organ donor.  Have you?


Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment