Friday, October 8, 2010

Family Photos at Polliwog Park | Manhattan Beach Children's Photographer












(and then it was time to go home :) )

First of all, I need to start off by saying that I love this family.  This was my third photo session with them, and every time it gets more and more fun.  The kids are adorable, the parents are cool, and really, what else can you ask for? I loved this shoot because we met at a park that was near their home, and the kids got to feed the ducks and play on the playground.  It is neat capturing kids when they are just being themselves, and not being posed.  Posed has a time and place, but I love it the best when kids get to run around and just do what they do best...be kids! Thanks guys, you make my job fun and I love getting to catch up with you every year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment